Wednesday, October 22, 2008

House Pics!







Okay, I know I have been bad! Here's the pics of the house before we unpacked all of our stuff. It definitely doesn't look like this anymore! If you want to see it decorated, I guess you will have to come to our Housewarming Party. We are having it the second or third weekend in November so be looking for your invites! For those far away (like in Holland or Georgia), we will definitely post pics after so you can see too!! The first picture shows rain spots on the camera, unfortunately I didn't have a picture with the front of the house and with the sod in so I picked a rainy day to take a pic! Our living room is next, and yes, the carpet is down. The next pic is our laundry/mud room (has some lockers for storage) followed by a pic of Little Ron's and the new baby's bathroom. Our kitchen is next (minus the blue paper on the countertops but with our appliances :) and a pic of our dining room is last. We just ordered blinds for some of the windows (boy, those are expensive) and a pillow seat for our bay window which I am happiest about! Hopefully it's all here in time for the party!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I love the storage locker concept! Very neat!!