Wednesday, October 22, 2008

20 weeks and getting bigger by the day!









That's right folks, I am halfway there! We had our ultrasound on Oct. 9 and nope, we didn't find out if it was a boy or girl! We can't wait for the surprise. Ron even tried to look when the nurse told us to turn our heads and still couldn't see so it was meant to be. We finally met our new doctor, Dr. Shepherd and he is going to be a riot! Little Ron came with us and actually let Dr. Shepherd hold him. We were pretty shocked! The baby is very healthy and is measuring perfectly for my due date!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

How exciting! Congrats again! :) Miss you!

Latrice Rone said...

NO WAY!!! I was looking for this link so that I can check pictures of how Lil' Ron was doing and I see you're pregnant...AGAIN!!! Gabe and I are pregnant...AGAIN!!! We're due Feb. 9th!!! I'm so happy for you!!! And we're actually surprising everybody else...even though we know what we're having :) Email me sometime!

Latrice Rone (Powell)
Carthage 2003 Track