Wednesday, October 22, 2008

At the Pumpkin Patch...Again :)








So, here are more pics of our trip to the patches of pumpkins at Curtis Orchard. It was huge but we had to walk all the way to end, I guess it's the end of pumpkin picking season. I guess next year we'll have to go earlier :) And of course, we got some of the BEST apple donuts you will ever taste! We even got them right out of the oven. Lil' Ron and I couldn't wait so we gobbled one down in the car! Oh yeah, my son has no hair again!! Big Ron clipped it all off!!! It took a while to get used to but he is still my cute little buddy!

1 comment:

JenGnaden said...

Love the pics! It looks like you guys had a great time! I just had to tell you I've looked at those pictures at least three times before David looked at them and didn't notice anything different. But David looks at them once and starts cracking up because Ron shaved Little Ron's head! He looks so cute! And just like his daddy by the way! I just thought it was pretty funny that's the first thing David said anything about and I didn't even notice. :)