Sunday, January 21, 2007

Well over halfway now!




So here are a few more pics! I think my face looks a little round but I'm not sure who else will notice. I've picked up a bit more weight in the belly area but not too much yet! I had to include one of Ron's signature poses. He won't take a picture of me unless he can take one of him touching my belly! I am now at 24 weeks and have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday. I have to take the glucose test which means I will be sitting in the office for an hour so they can draw blood after I drink some stuff. I also have to give them blood since they didn't do the sickle cell anemia test during the first set of labs. I am a little surprised that they forgot this especially because of the high incidence rate of this disease in African-Americans. I don't think I have it but it would certainly be nice to know! We have seen my belly jump, usually at night, but I couldn't tell you if it was the baby's fist or a foot yet. Ron gets super excited when he gets the chance to see it since he's busy studying most of the time and by the time he finally comes downstairs it has already stopped for a bit. We still haven't picked a name yet. Of course, Ron wants a "Ronald III" but I want something different like Kendall. Hopefully, we will come to a peaceful decision soon but in the meantime, no one had better take the name I have picked out:) Enjoy the pics, more stories soon.........

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I still think you should put names in a hat and let me draw out the name!

taijohnson said...

Awww, I love this page post some more pictures with both you and Ron:) I love the issshhhh goood. Well gotta get back to work!!