Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hello everyone! I've finally put up some more pics from his first week of life (scroll down). Ron III is now three weeks old as of Monday. He's changed a bit but it's hard for me to see just because I am with him everyday! I am adjusting to being at home. Some days it is quite boring but Ron and I have had our little excursions. I am not adjusting to his time schedule though. During the week, I pretty much am on night duty since Ron has to wake up early for "work." On the weekends, I get a bit of time off but not too much since I am nursing. Lil' Man (as Ron Jr. calls him) is staying up a bit more in the day and is starting to focus on things, like me. I actually saw a bit of tears today!

We had a great Memorial Day weekend. My youngest sister graduated from high school and my middle sister was in town from Louisiana and finally got to see and hold Ron III. Even though Ron Jr. had to work on Saturday, he still managed to have some fun as he had Friday and Monday off.

As for other news, Ron III has a daycare! Since he can't go until July 23rd and I am going back to work before that, Ron's mom is going to watch him during the day. That will definitely help out a bit! Well, folks, that's all for now. Keep checking back in as I will be sure to post pics as they become available especially now that I know our family in Holland keeps checking us out! Hope you're having a great day :)

1 comment:

Nancy said...

I love, love, LOVE the new pictures you have put up! I can't get enough of it! I really hope that I can see him in person during the summer. Let me know when you are free and when we can come by and see the latest addition! :)