Thursday, December 31, 2009

Busy, busy, busy!

Ronald and Daddy shoveling
A lone Ronald busy shoveling
Daddy, Ronald, and Talin
Ronald and Talin
Mommy, Ronald, and Talin
We think this was Talin's first snowfall, he was born in February so I can't remember if it snowed anytime after that. Regardless, this was the first time he was actually able to go and touch the snow. He wasn't out for too long as his cheeks started to get a little cold. Ronald loves shoveling this winter with Daddy and I don't mind either. They tried making a snowman but Ronald got cold and they had to come in! Hopefully the snow stays around for a little bit longer so Daddy can take Ronald sledding!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

THANK YOU for updating your blog! :)
Now I feel like I kind of know what's going on in the Baker's Household! It looks like you guys had a great Christmas! I hope there's a road trip in the near future so we can see the family and the house!