Thursday, January 29, 2009

34 weeks and counting!

We are not too far away from Baby Baker #2. We still don't know if it's a boy or girl (for all those who keep asking -Tai) but we are excited either way. After my appointment next week, I will start going every week. I feel like the baby is dropping but who knows. I felt like that with Little Ron and he took forever to finally come. I have been feeling pretty well for the most part. When I start to get hungry, I have indigestion/heartburn and I really feel it around 10:30 at night. Other than that, this pregnancy is much like the first. Little Ron has been pretty nice and hasn't made me pick him up too much. We're still not sure if he knows what's going on but he does like to kiss my belly. I can't wait to see how he reacts when the baby finally is here. I am taking water aerobics this last month and that's been pretty good too. I love going to a 93 degree pool in the middle of winter. It makes me want one at home. We still haven't picked out names, I guess I am hoping it kind of comes to me. We have a bunch of ideas but it seems like the names we like, a bunch of other people do too! So, we'll have to wait and see!

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Ohhh!!! It's getting close!!! :) I can't wait to see the new baby when it gets here!! :-)