Thursday, September 4, 2008

You knew it was coming...




Yep, that's right!! We are expecting Baby #2 in March. I finally had my first doctor's appointment this past week and I am already 13 weeks. My due date is March 10. Ron is hoping I wait a couple of days and deliver on March 12 (his birthday)! I told him there will not be any waiting on my part :) We are very excited to see the new addition to the Baker family. Ron and I don't think we will be finding out if it's a boy or a girl. Because I am so far along, the next time I go to the doctor (10/9) they will have me do an ultrasound. I had to schedule it now because of the Holland trip. So we have five weeks to make the official decision but we think it would be fun to be surprised! Guess there will be a lot of yellows, greens and whites on the baby!
We surprised our parents with Lil Ron wearing this shirt when we to visit them (thanks Tara for the idea) and they were pretty shocked. We told everyone we were waiting until after Holland but I guess it didn't work out that way :) So far, I have an OB doctor and Lil' Ron has his new pediatrician set up. It has worked out really well. It also helps when your husband works at the main hospital in town. I had him ask the other doctors, nurses and CRNA's about good recommendations and so far, I think they're right!
Stay tuned, I might post pics of the belly, just don't mind the stretch marks!!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

CONGRATS! Yah for another baby! :)

Tara said...

Congrats!! I have been meaning to call you. Little Ron is the cutest!! Can't wait to see you at Homecoming!