Tuesday, December 12, 2006

It's a.......

That's right!! Ron and I found out today what we are having! It looks like a baby boy! In one of the ultrasound pictures, the baby is holding up a peace sign. It was interesting during the whole process because you could see that the baby was hitting me in the stomach but I couldn't feel a thing. The lady doing the ultrasound made an "ooohhh" noise when the baby punched me like it really hurt. Hopefully, I won't feel it that much when I finally do. She also projected that I am due May 22, 2007, instead of the date of May 12, 2007. I like that date much better anyway as I am teaching a class this Spring and want to finish it out. The exam date is around the 18th so I think I can make it! I hope it's not any later though because Raisa (my younger sister) will be graduating sometime around then. But for now, I guess it's time to start getting some baby stuff, baby boy stuff!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

A boy!!!! Awww...congratulations! I'm so happy for the both of you!!! :)

b.springfield said...

Congratulations! I can't wait! It's about time we get more boys in our family since I was pretty much stuck w/all girls around for the most part when we were growing up. The only thing now is that you have to have him on the best day of the year.......my birthday 5/17! That is a perfect target date. Just kiddin. Talk to you later.